Student can apply on line on web site during the month August to October of every academic year - depending on last date of application date given on web site.
Following documents will required for to get Scholarship / Freeship for New admitted student for M.B.B.S. (Scan copy in PDF or JPEG format file less than size 256 KB)
1) Caste Certificate
2) Caste Validity
3) Income Certificate
4) Non Creamy Layer
5) CET Mark Sheet copy – college allotment
6) Class 10th Mark Sheet
7) Class 12th Mark Sheet
8) Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
9) Transfer Certificate
10) Ration Card – original copy
11) Student must have Savings bank account in Nationalized Bank and should be linked with Aadhaar number benefit will not get to college and student if bank account is not linked with Aadhaar number.
Scholarship will not be applicable for following points : -
1) Student left the course in between and wants the admission for another course. ( i.e. If Student has taken admission for Hotel Management 1st Year and Instead of continued the Hotel Management course he/she wants the admission for another course )
2) Student has taken Education gap for more than five years.
3) Student don’t have Original Transfer Certificate.
4) Parents Income Exceeds to Rs. 8 Lakhs ( Not for SC & ST Category )
5) Student don’t have the Caste Certificate or Caste Validity.
6) Student age more than 35 years at the time of admission.
7) Scholarship applicable for only two boy’s in family ( for girls all are applicable )
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Duration - 4 Years & 6 Months (Including Internship)
The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Must have passed two years’ Intermediate or Higher Secondary (10+2 pattern) or Equivalent Examination thereof with Science subjects viz Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology) from a statutory University or Pre-University Intermediate Board or State Higher Secondary Examination Board and should have secured 40% marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology) marks and with English as one of the subject.
For Scheduled Castes / Schedule Tribes candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40%.
Candidates residing in Maharashtra State will be admitted, if they have appeared for NEET - UG for current year.
Foreign / NRI candidates should have passed H.S.C. (StdFellowship Course in Geriatric Physiotherapy Care. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and secured minimum 50% marks. They are also required to appear for the NEET - UG.
The candidate should be medically fit.
Master of Physiotherapy
Duration - Two Years (2 Yrs)
Candidate who has passed final B. P. Th. Examination from an Maharashtra State OT PT Council, Maharashtra recognized Physiotherapy college IAP and completing 6 months compulsory rotating internship.
Candidate should have completed his/her Compulsory Rotating Internship by 31.08.2020
Candidate should be duly registered with Maharashtra State OTPT Council, Mumbai
Candidate should have appeared PGP-CET and secured more than 50% marks in case of Open Candidate & 40% marks in case of Reserve Category Candidate
The Tuition Fee structure as approved by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Mumbai for the academic year 2020-2021 is as under